Friday, October 1, 2010

Memories !!!!!

When someone asks me who is your best friend, i may not say your name but my heart remembers you...

when someone cares me, i remember your care for me...

when someone fights with me, i remember our silly fights...

Most of my memories are filled by you...


And thats true whether u believe or not...

I know i failed to be your best friend but for me you are the best friend...

I cared you too much which is invisible but more than that hurted you wantedly...

All these memories bring smile on my face , tears in my eyes and sometimes both at the same time..

I remember all those moments, these memories are like treasures which should be stored safetly in my heart forever and ever...........



1 comment:

  1. As we go on, we remember
    All the times we had together
    And as our lives change, from whatever
    We will still be, friends FoReVeR.................

    ReplyDelete