Sunday, December 27, 2009

GOOD-BYE


A final goodbye to an amazing year.........


I keep thinking times will never change, keep on thinking the things will be same .. But, when we leave this year , we won't be coming back.......
Till now i knew Life is just routine ,, studying, passing or failing in exams, enjoying with friends, family and work.....
But i did'nt knew Life is all about the ups and downs and how we struggle to overcome the sorrowful moments.........

You taught me about the life, i came across the situations where i could understand the meaning of life... By seeing different people , their lives , problems I felt i am lucky not to have soo many worrying problems as i used to take everything a serious one earlier.

I was depressed when i did'nt get the things which i had expected, worried about the future ...
Then You taught me about having patience in life.. Bad things come earlier and go earlier and only Good things come lately but stay forever.......

I was in a opinion that i am unlucky when people whom i love and people who love me had gone away from me.......
Then You taught me, Itz not leaving me but itz just a time to fly .. And no one comes with me forever.........

Totally You made me strong minded person, made me know about the life........
It seems as if you are going very earlier.. I keep on thinking, are'nt you a dream??????
Life gave me the gift of you...


GOODBYE TO AN AMAZING YEAR 2009
{May be itz not a goodbye but, itz the time to move forward}

2 comments:

  1. Hey..I loved this post!!!
    SO true..time teaches us so many things:) It makes us cry,laugh,fight.....n teaches us ever moment :)

    Wish you a very happy happy new year.
    May2010 bring enthusiasm into our lives sis :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so........ we should enthusiasm in our lives..... And wishing you a very very happy new year..........

    ReplyDelete